Join us to look behind the scenes at the deepest thermal remediation ever carried out in crystalline rock in Varberg, Sweden.
We will have a look at the entire project from the consultant’s perspective (Relement Miljö Väst) and from the contractor’s perspective (Krüger Soil Remediation).
You will learn about challenges and solutions when investigating and remediating a 50 m deep DNAPL source zone in a saturated low fractured crystalline rock setting.
The following topics will be covered among others:
• The consultant’s considerations in connection with the choice of the remediation strategy
• Design of thermal remediation before procurement
• Delimitation of the source area in crystalline rock
• Thermal design criteria – theory and experience
• Operation of the thermal treatment plant
• Follow-up and results of the thermal remediation
• Future strategy for the plume.
The webinar will be held in English and there will be an opportunity to ask questions along the way.
You will meet:
Fredric Engelke – Project Manager from Relement
Niels Ploug – Sales and Product Manager from Krüger
Läs mer och anmäl er här.