ABOUT THIS WEBINAR:
Purging and sampling methods and protocols have evolved over the past thirty years, from 3-5 well volume purging to low-flow purging and sampling to ”no purge” and passive sampling approaches. This webinar provides an overview of these various groundwater sampling methods and technologies and examines the benefits and limitations of each. The presentation includes guidance on the suitability of various purging and sampling methods for different hydrogeologic settings and monitoring program types.
PRESENTATION WILL INCLUDE:
• History of traditional purging methods
• Problems with the traditional methods
• Purging evolution: low-flow purging and sampling
• Low-flow samples: what do they represent?
• Advantages of low-flow purging and sampling
• Passive and No-Purge: sampling methods and devices
• Passive and No-Purge: advantages and limitations
• Comparison of LFPS and Passive/No-Purge methods
• Monitoring well bias and limitations
• Multi-level sampling systems – advantages and limitations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Facility Environmental Managers
• Environmental Specialists
• Plant Utility Workers
• Engineering Firms
• Operating Firms
• Consultants and Regulators
Anmäl er och läs mer här!